Each participant must pick up his or her own kit. In order to pick up your event kit, you must show your current photo ID, confirm you’re entered in the correct category and pay your $10 insurance fee in cash.
In order to facilitate registration, the insurance fee MUST be in cash. There is no ATM onsite so be sure to bring cash with you when you register.
Event Kits are available for pick up at the following hours and the schedule will be strictly observed:
- Friday 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m to 10:00 a.m. SHARP
To avoid confusion, event kit pickup WILL NOT BE ALLOWED between 10:00 a.m and 2:00 p.m. on Saturday. These times will be strictly observed. Anyone attempting to pick up their kit between those times will not be able to. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For those arriving after the race official start, we have set up the following ‘late event kit pick up’ times:
- Late Event Kit Pick Up – Saturday 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Additional Late Event Kit Pick Up hours will be posted on site
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON RIDING YOUR TEAM’S FIRST OR SECOND LAP, YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR EVENT KIT PRIOR TO THE 10:00 A.M. SATURDAY MORNING CUT OFF! PLAN YOUR ARRIVAL ACCORDINGLY.
Items in your Event Kit include:
- Bike Plate
- Wrist Band (must be worn at all times)
- Special event swag and sponsor samples
*Please note that there is no ATM on site, so don’t forget to have cash on hand.